Does your business need help with Server Administration Services? Maybe RCS is a good fit.
A qualified administrator is of no less importance as quality hardware or reliable software. What’s more, a good administrator will manage to ‘squeeze’ the most possible performance from both hardware and software, smooth away their imperfections, prevent most failures.
With our administrators, all preventable problems will be prevented and avoidable incidents avoided. If and when a problem does occur, our administrators will do their best to solve it before it impacts the operation of the server.
Our company is an established IT Firm. During these years our team’s ‘collective intelligence’ has gained plenty of unique experience in remote Linux, FreeBSD, AIX and Windows system administration, so our experts are unlikely to be confused by some complex or non-trivial problem. They really are able to ensure stable and reliable operation of any web project – from a single server to complex cluster systems.
- Proactive Monitoring agents for your Server.
- Antivirus Software agents for all servers
- A managed Security Firewall with and reporting/ reviews and VPN if required
- A cloud based data backup system (compliant with HIPPAA/PCI requirements) For easy recovery
- Remote Support software for remote Support On demand on each PC
- Rapid Response Helpdesk and Ticket management that provides detailed overview of the entire support process from open to close.
- SLA’s based on your specific requirement.
Proactive: Now, there is a word that gets overused. However, sometimes even an overused word is a perfect fit. Clients of Race Computer Services who engage in a managed IT services agreement prefer to stay ahead of the game. They like to have a team of IT experts on top of issues even before any issues arise.
Should something come up, they like having an IT department that is on-call rather than a full-time person with all the expense and overhead that involves. Maybe they cannot afford a full-time IT support person, or maybe they simply want to be prudent with their expenses.
A Program Tailored To You
Our team will tailor an agreement to fit your needs. That is the kind of satisfaction many businesses in Manhattan and across New Jersey have enjoyed since 2009.
- Recruiting and hiring the IT professionals with specific skill sets to address your needs. No one-size-fits-all support.
- Sending you professionals who have a lot of experience completing exactly the work you need performed. Compare that to a full-time IT person who may be strong in some areas but not others.
- Being there when you need us. You don’t have to worry about your IT guy being on vacation the week you have a system failure.
- Eliminating surprises. A Managed Services agreement with Race Computer Services means you know what you’re paying for.
- We work in harmony with current IT Staff.