Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Currently, information and security breaches have reached an all-time high. Take the first step in protecting your business information, with Cyber Security Services from San Diego Tech Support.
San Diego Tech Support is your Partner for Cybersecurity across New Jersey (NJ) and New York City (NYC).
Which Services are considered Cybersecurity services? And does My Business NEED IT?
Cybersecurity may or may not be a legal obligation- but it will definitely improve the safety and security of your data, your customers’ data as well as your business information.
Businesses need these services for:
- compliance requirements
- piece of mind
- cybersecurity insurance requested information regarding the security of your network and technology infrastructure.
Our cyber security services are divided into three main groups:
Services in the “Assess” group, are services related to the discovery of cybersecurity risks or vulnerabilities. Some of these services could be a security risk assessment (SRA) or a vulnerability assessment. Sometimes a basic walkthrough of a network may be a basic security discovery measure.
Services in the “Address” group– are related to the mitigation of such risks. This could be outlining a plan for deploying a firewall solution, educating employees on different vulnerabilities and how to handle sensitive information. This can also include remediation efforts if responding to a cyber-attack.
The “Maintain” group covers ongoing efforts related to the ongoing efforts to keep your network and business safe from cyber attacks. We can keep track of unified threat management systems, and apply new security policies when they come along. Additionally, we can run a yearly SRA, which is a requirement for different compliances, and even if compliance isn’t a business requirement- these always provide another level of security awareness for your business.
RCS will provide you with the monitored firewalls, security services and total technology support that gives you the kind of peace of mind that comes from knowing that someone is always on guard for you and for your customers. Our fully-managed IT services are monitored for your safety and that of your customers.
Some of the different Components of Cyber Security Services we offer:
Discovery Related Services (ASSESS)
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Scans
- IT Audit
- Network scanning
- Penetration Testing
Network Planning Services (ADDRESS)
- Risk Remediation, and Risk mitigation services
- VCIO Level Services
- Network implementation and Design (with Cyber Security components embedded).
Managed Security Services (MSSP) (Maintain)
- Either a Fully Managed or Co-Managed IT support service. We can either manage your entire network, or work in conjunction with your current IT department and manage the Security related portions of your IT Department.
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Antivirus
- Managed Email with Enterprise grade email protection services
What are the services we offer within our Managed Cyber Security programs?
- Tailored security and technology services to meet your needs
- Managed services programs
- Firewall protection
- Penetration testing (upon request)
- Industry-leading anti-virus protection
- Security review/vulnerability assessment
- Email encryption
- Email security services
- Managed WiFi services
- User policy settings
- VPN security
- Ongoing security reviews
Penetration testing can become the first part of a technology system overhaul, since remedying the security risks which were found in the audit can become another task. We can work with you as a trusted advisor throughout the process, or act as a one stop solution and become a managed security service provider.
For larger enterprise businesses, RCS can perform anonymous physical security penetration testing, including attempts to gain unauthorized/unchecked access to physical premises by pretending to be authorized personnel, with proof of success from copying of confidential information and accessing internal network resources behind all perimeter firewalls.
A Cyber Security Program Tailored To Your BUSINESS:
- Our team of experts will work with your company on a consulting basis (hourly rate)
- We can work with you on a monthly basis
- Or, we can include you in part of a managed security services program, where we will periodically do cybersecurity related services, audits, reporting, and management level tasks in alignment with the rest of your IT department.